Nova Learners (7 to 15 years)
What you learn?
Coding is being input into the curriculum, such is its important in today's technology and web-driven society. This introductory course will help your children to get one step ahead of their peers and set up lifelong skills which their education and career will ultimately benefit from.
Coding improves Analytgical, Design, Computational & Logival Skills!
KEY LEARNING POINTS
The key topics that this course will cover are:
- Get an introduction to programming and programming language and how important it is
- Cover the basics of coding languages covered in the course
- Learn the various components of the HTML coding language
- Make your website and webpages come alive and be aesthetically pleasing using CSS which will set the visual style of your user interfaces
- Build your skills, culminating in the final project of building a functional website
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
Some people think coding can be very tricky and complicated, and to some extent, it is - but this course teaches children how to code and build web pages from an early age so it becomes like a second nature to them as we head deeper into the technological age.
- Course materials have been developed to be immersive for children and adapt to their learning style.
- Interactive and fun course keeps kids engaged as they learn to code.
- Have the technical skills.
- This course is taught by a highly-experienced trainer.
- Help kids to learn how to code and build webpages from an early age.
To know more, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 971 777 3450
Sign-up Now! #HappyLearning!