Nova Learners (7 to 15 years)
What you learn?
DREAMCATCHER WORKSHOP BY KAHANIMOR (A Storytelling and Hands on Workshop)
Let's catch your dreams with us!
It is a fun to do DIY activity for the kids to create something magical. This workshop is all about freeing your mind, relaxing and creating something meaningful to you.
In this workshop you will:
- Listen to a story of Dreamcatchers
- Learn about the different materials that are used
- Learn how to weave your Dreamcatchers
- Learn how to decorate your Dreamcatchers
The kit will include:
- Hoops (3 different sizes)
- Anchor threads ( 3 different colors)
- Wool (1 roll)
- Ribbon (1 roll)
- Jute thread (1 roll)
- Feathers (2 colours x 10 each)
- Decorative Items:
- Beads (2 packets of 10 each)
- Flowers ( 1 packet of 12)
- Sequins (2 packets)
- Fabric Glue
- Plastic Needle
(Prices inclusive of 1.5 hours online workshop, A complete DIY kit with all the required materials and Courier charges)
To know more, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 971 777 3450
Sign-up Now! #HappyLearning!