German Language Level A2
Stellar Learners (16+ years)
What you learn?
LEARN GERMAN LANGUAGE (LEVEL A2)
German is an important language in academia. With that big a number of award-winning scientists from its home country, it might not come as a surprise that German is very important in the academic community. In fact, it ranks second as the most commonly used scientific language.
10 good reasons for learning German
- German comes from the same language family as English
- Open up new career opportunities
- Get in the linguistic mindset of the world's greatest innovators
- Discover a completely new Internet
- German is the second most common language used in Science
- Adopt a new way to connect and travel
- Berlin is a hot spot for entrepreneurs
- The culture of widely recognized globally
- Most common language used in the European Union
- 1 out of 10 books in the world are written in German
LEVEL A2 CONSISTS OF LEVELS As.1 & A2.2.
As an A2 (upper beginner stage) basic user of German you can:
- Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment)
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters
- Describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need
- At the upper beginner stage, you've already notched up a lot of wins. You should be well on top of the sound system of the German, even though you'll still have to keep working on key differences between the German and English sound systems, such as the "ü” or the "clear” German "l”
- You'll also have a good stock of basic vocabulary
To know more, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 971 777 3450
Sign-up Now! #HappyLearning!