Learn Microsoft Word
Stellar Learners (16+ years)
What you learn?
Microsoft Word 2019 is the latest in the most popular word processing application on the market. You can't escape the number of businesses and individuals that use the application, so if you choose two work for an employer or become self-employed, you will likely run into someone who uses it. For this reason, you need to know how it functions and the basics of its interface. This course will show you the many ways that you can integrate Microsoft Word 2019 into your everyday life.
We first give you an introduction to Word, but then quickly move on to the way Microsoft Word handles formatting and styles. Formatting and styles are the core of how you can customize the look and feel of a Word document. We then move to more complex features such as tables, desktop publishing and mail merge applications. These topics cover common actions that you'll find needed as you work with clients or employers in the corporate world.
In this course, any long technical documentation is covered when your goal is to work with long content including any text that requires headers and footers. We also provide methods for proofing and editing. Should you need to work with a third-party editor, we show you ways to work with comments and tracking changes as you pass documents from person-to-person.
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe what MS Word is and what is capabilities are
- Demonstrate basic text editing
- Demonstrate working with documents, headers and footers
- Demonstrate style and paragraph formatting
- Demonstrate working with graphics and pictures
- Demonstrate creating and working with tables
- Describe working with technical documents
- Demonstrate using mail merge techniques
- Sign-Up Now! Happy Learning!
To know more, please
write to email@example.com OR call 971 777 3450
Sign-up Now! #HappyLearning!