Vedic Mathematics - Basic Course (Level 1)
Nova Learners (7 to 15 years)
What you learn?
Vedic Mathematics Basic Course (Level 1)
This course is designed and imparted by a CERTIFIED TRAINER from Indian Institute of Vedic Mathematics and Abacus (IIVA).
Vedic Mathematics is the name given to a supposedly ancient system of calculation which was "rediscovered" from the Vedas between 1911 and 1918 by Sri Bharati Krishna Tirthaji Maharaj (1884-1960). It consists of 16 Sutras (Formulae) and 13 sub-sutras (Sub Formulae) which can be used for problems involved in arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, conics.
- Faster results as compared to the Western way of calculation.
- Eradicates fear of Math.
- Improved Academic Performance.
- Sharpens your mind, increases mental agility and intelligence.
- Increases your speed and accuracy.
- Improves memory and boosts self confidence.
- Cultivates an Interest in numbers.
- Develops left and right sides of the brain.
- Easy to master and apply.
THIS COURSE COVERS:
- Vedic Mathematics basic level syllabus class 3 to 6
- Tables 12 to 99 without mugging
- Dodging tables
- Base additional
- Sequence addition
- Base subtraction
- From 10, 100,1000
- Rapid Multiplication
- Base Multiplication
- Multiplication by 11 ( 2, 3 , 4 DIGITS))
- Multiplication by 111 ( 2, 3, 4 DIGITS)
- Duplex number multiplication ( 22, 33, 44... 99)
- Duplex number ( 222, 333,444,555,666.. 999)
- Criss-cross method
- Special number multiplication
- Square of the number ending with 5
Duration: 12 days
To know more, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 971 777 3450
Sign-up Now! #HappyLearning!