Learn Addition using Vedic Mathematics
Nova Learners (7 to 15 years)
What you learn?
Vedic Addition using Vedic Mathematics
This course is designed and imparted by a CERTIFIED TRAINER from Indian Institute of Vedic Mathematics and Abacus (IIVA).
Vedic Mathematics is the name given to a supposedly ancient system of calculation which was "rediscovered" from the Vedas between 1911 and 1918 by Sri Bharati Krishna Tirthaji Maharaj (1884-1960). It consists of 16 Sutras (Formulae) and 13 sub-sutras (Sub Formulae) which can be used for problems involved in arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, conics.
- Faster results as compared to the Western way of calculation.
- Eradicates fear of Math.
- Improved Academic Performance.
- Sharpens your mind, increases mental agility and intelligence.
- Increases your speed and accuracy.
- Improves memory and boosts self confidence.
- Cultivates an Interest in numbers.
- Develops left and right sides of the brain.
- Easy to master and apply.
THIS COURSE COVERS:
- Complementary numbers
- Base addition 10,100,1000,10000,100000
- Sequence addition
- Viniculum addition
- Digital roots
- Series addition
Duration: 7 Days
To know more, please write to email@example.com OR call 971 777 3450
Sign-up Now! #HappyLearning!