Spanish A1 Course
Stellar Learners (16+ years)
What you learn?
Spanish is the second most spoken language on earth and growing in use every day!
Spanish A1 is an introduction to Spanish and focuses on the four key areas of foreign language study: listening, speaking, reading, & writing. The primary purpose of the course is to prepare students to be college-ready, well-rounded global citizens who can communicate effectively in Spanish and are aware of the cultural influences of the Spanish and Latino heritage at home and abroad. Students in this course will learn Spanish phonemes and basic vocabulary including numbers, colors, and greetings. Students will be expected to master proper Spanish sentence constructions, articles and adjectives, subject-verb agreement, and regular and irregular verb conjugations. As part of the course, students will be provided opportunities to read, write, listen, and speak Spanish while they work towards becoming linguistically and culturally literate.
This course includes a broad series of lessons and activities that offer a variety of modalities for ultimate student engagement and content retention. Each unit contains a series of lessons that include introduction of content, virtual demonstration of that content, and repeated opportunity to practice that content, along with a quiz per lesson and an exam per unit.
Why should you learn Spanish?
- It is one of the most commonly spoken languages in the world.
- The Spanish language has a bright future.
- It will boost your employment prospects.
- Your travel experiences will be enhanced.
- You could work or study abroad.
- It will expand your entertainment options.
- Spanish is relatively simple to pick up.
- It can improve your grasp of first language.
- It will sharpen your mind.
- You can make friends from Spain, Colombia, Peru etc.
know more, please write to email@example.com OR call 971 777 3450
Sign-up Now! #HappyLearning!